Share

miércoles, 16 de julio de 2014

California in Madrid

English

Yesterday I hit the road to Madrid because today I'm leaving off to Helsinki to visit a friend of mine. The following posts of these days will be quick and to keep showing my clothing. So the first thought that rushed through my mind as I got down the car was: OH MY GOD HOW FREAKIN' HOT IT IS IN HERE! As soon as I got into my room I changed my outfit to this California-palm printed jump suit from PIMKIE which although it was still hot, felt pretty fresh and loose. The colors are really californian and peachy.
The shoes are leather sandals with golden details that match great with the leather handbag you might have already seen in former posts.

Español

Me he dirigido ayer

a Madrid para coger hoy un vuelo a Helsinki y visitar a una amiga. Por ello, los posts de estos días serán breves y para mantener al corriente de mis atuendos, que es de lo que trata el blog en sí. Nada más bajar del coche lo primero que pensé y dije fue: ¡DIOS MÍO, QUÉ CALOR! Así que corrí a cambiarme en la habitación y me puse este mono tan californiano que véis en las fotos. Adoro el estampado de palmeras y los colores rosa, negro y naranja suave; muy veraniego. Es de PIMKIE y lo mejor de todo es que es un tejido muy fino y fresco.
Las sandalias son de cuero con detalles dorados, pegaban perfectamente con el bolso de cuero con grabado.

0 comentarios:

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram

Followers

Popular Posts

Text Widget

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Recent Posts